Cross Creek Clays is a premier shotgun destination nestled in the rolling hills of Palmyra, TN. Envisioned and created by avid sporting clays shooter, Joseph Calabrace, Cross Creek boasts a 7,000 square foot state-of-the-art clubhouse built with a rustic flare, three 16-station sporting courses for shooters of abilities, a covered 5-stand, and FITASC Parcours practice fields. We have memberships available as well as being open to the public.
Owner Joseph Calabrace envisioned a state of the art facility for shooters to practice 7 days a week no matter their skill level. Formerly from Pennsylvania he has been a resident of the Clarksville, Tn area for nearly 30 years now. His vision has led to one of the top sporting clay layouts in the world with attention to every detail. From our reclaimed asphalt cart paths, covered stands, landscaped stations, towers, grouse buttes and more Cross Creek Clays has become the must see shooting complex.
We at Cross Creek Clays are dedicated to making your experience the best it can be during your visit with us.
- Shoot Down Hunger October 24th – Manna Cafe Ministries Benefit Shoot
- MEMBERSHIP DRIVE THROUGH NOVEMBER 21ST!
- CCC Member Appreciation & Club Championship
- October News from Cross Creek Clays
- We Have a New Number!
- TN State Sporting Championship Schedule & More!
- September News from Cross Creek Clays
- Pro Shooting Instruction with Kevin DeMichiel – Sept 15-16
- The 2020 TN State Sporting Championship is only a month away!
- Join us for the TN Points Race Finale