Cross Creek Clays is a premier shotgun destination nestled in the rolling hills of Palmyra, TN. Envisioned and created by avid sporting clays shooter, Joseph Calabrace, Cross Creek boasts a 7,000 square foot state-of-the-art clubhouse built with a rustic flare, three 16-station sporting courses for shooters of abilities, a covered 5-stand, and FITASC Parcours practice fields. We have memberships available as well as being open to the public.
Owner Joseph Calabrace envisioned a state of the art facility for shooters to practice 7 days a week no matter their skill level. Formerly from Pennsylvania he has been a resident of the Clarksville, Tn area for nearly 30 years now. His vision has led to one of the top sporting clay layouts in the world with attention to every detail. From our reclaimed asphalt cart paths, covered stands, landscaped stations, towers, grouse buttes and more Cross Creek Clays has become the must see shooting complex.
We at Cross Creek Clays are dedicated to making your experience the best it can be during your visit with us.
- Join us for the TN Points Race Finale
- Welcome Back, Melissa Wright!
- Nightstalker Invitational Cancelled
- 1ST Annual Shooting Hunger Youth Sporting Clays Open
- Northwest High School FFA Sporting Clays Fundraiser Shoot
- Postponement of Shoots Due to COVID-19
- Join us at Cross Creek Clays for Lucky Clays March 28 & 29!
- Tom Seay and Team USA
- New Cross Creek Website
- Snooker Tournament